Saturday, March 29, 2014

Music

There's a quote thats says something like "music is the words we can't express."

I've never heard a more truer quote than that. It just fits. Have you founds songs you are addicted to. Its hard to not listen to or get out of your head. 

The best songs are the ones that capture you. The best songs are the ones that make you want to dance. The best songs are the ones that make you cry. The best songs help you figure something out. The best kind of music is the kind that you connect to. You can love country, heavy metal, pop, hip hop, anything. But you love it because you connect to it. I'm not trying to sound creepy, but its the flipping truth. Its something you love and thats important. 

Music is a huge part of my life. I hate silence. I constantly crave for a noise. I love the radio. It fills the silence. I listen to my music and go to a different world. Its like getting high but on your music. If you've never been lost in your music you are missing out of life. I hope you share my love for music because it a huge part of my life. 


Until Next time, 
Grace(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment