Friday, March 28, 2014

School

Ugggg! Thats how I explain school. I'm all honors classes this year. People say its suicide to try and do that, but I'm alive. Its like you are floating in school. The school work is the water and you trying to stay afloat. Well right now my head is bearly over the water. I feel like I'm sinking but I can't do anything. Its like I'm struggling to stay afloat. My grades don't show it but I am slowly drowning in the work. 

Waking up at 6 is not fun. I know I shouldn't be complaining because some people have to wake up earlier....but oh well. Let me tell you it sucks! Especially for the ones who can't sleep at night. I fall asleep at 12 and wake upthrough the   night sometimes. Its terrible!! 

Buses.....are also terrible. They smell funny. You are forced to sit with someone who you might not know. Maybe some people like the bus, but i've always had a bad experince on the bus. 
What hell look like. This is my bus. I'm like the last stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment