Thursday, April 10, 2014

Selfies

Lets just discuss Selfies. People take these pictures of themselves and post it on the internet. Sometimes they are good and sometimes they are like why did you post that?! Are you blind?! Some pictures look blurry and not good and thats the camera not the person. 

Then theres copying self style. Like taking them up above you to look skinny, then everyone does the same. 

Then theres the inspirational quote. Like really. Or a song lyric. Why did you decide then to write an inspirational quote with a picture of you doing duck face. Like wow thanks for ruining the quote?! Or why the quote? Why do you feel the need to share that?! I'm not trying to be mean to the people to do this, I'm honestly wondering why you put the quote. 

Then there is the selfie with a friend. Okay so you took a picture of you AND another person. It is not a selfie anymore so stop calling it one! 

Then were's the slang. Like doe, bae, ily, crap like that. Do we really need to make babe a shorter word? And doe? Like whats a doe? Its a deer..but I don't want to be called a deer. Or hoe. Girls call each other their hoe. If I called you a hoe you would get offended and WWIII would start but you call your friends that?! Confusing?! 

Well that my speech on selfies. If I offended anyone that was not my intention. I don't post selifes becuase I feel really ugly so there for I don't take part in this. I post stuff with my friends. 

Until Next time, 
Grace(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment