Saturday, April 19, 2014

That friend

So we all that attention getting person. The person that just attracts attention everywhere and you just feel like one of their "fans".

Well that person is my best friend. I hate her at times, but most of the time I love her. She posted a picture of her doing a handstand with one arm. I have a couple problems with this..

1. Everyone was freaking out and thinking she's just so amazing. 

2. I can do that. I was trained to do that. Like handstands, back tucks, layouts, etc. I trained on doing that for 5 years....

3. Her form wasn't even good. It doesn't even look cool. She took a video of her doing that and then screen shot the picture she wanted. After she did that she fell. I know this because she can't even do a regular handstand. 

So there's my issues with that post. If I posted a picture of that people would think its stupid an blah blah blah. I just don't understand the big deal. Like wow you can do a handstand with one hand. Cool...to bad I did that when I was 8. I'm probably over reacting but seriously!! We all have this friend. 

Until Next Time, 
Grace(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment